These crispy Keto Seed Crackers with a hint of Parmesan are a super healthy snack for those mid morning or afternoon cravings. They are also great to serve with a cheese platter.
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons psyllium husk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup boiling water
- Preheat oven to 160°C (320°F).
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Gradually add boiling water until you have a moist, mouldable mixture.
- Spoon half of the mixture onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Cover with a second sheet and then roll out to the desired thickness.
- Remove the top sheet of baking paper.
- If desired, you can form the crackers into round shapes with a glass.
- Bake for about 30 – 60 minutes, depending on the thickness.
- Turn off the oven and leave the crackers to dry in the oven. Once dried and cool, break into pieces if you have not already divided them into round portions.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 85%||130.8%|
|Total Carbohydrate 3% (1 gram net carbs)||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1 gram||4%|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin C|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.